Bloody Witch's Fingers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
Treat your tricksters to some really good finger food! Our Bloody Witchâ€™s Fingers are the best darn party-pleasing chicken fingers ever. Dripping with a BBQ dip, every bite is bloody delicious!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- 1 (6-ounce) bag sour cream and onion potato chips, crushed
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (see Note)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Slice chicken tenders lengthwise into strips. Place crushed potato chips in a shallow bowl.
- Place salad dressing in another shallow bowl and dip chicken in dressing, coating completely and shaking off any excess dressing. Dip chicken in crushed potato chips, completely coating chicken. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Serve immediately with barbecue sauce on tips of chicken "fingers" (see photo) and with extra sauce for dipping.
For dipping, alternate ketchup for barbecue sauce if you prefer!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!