Bloody Witch's Fingers
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- 1 (6-ounce) bag sour cream and onion potato chips, crushed
cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (see Note)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Slice chicken tenders lengthwise into strips. Place crushed potato chips in a shallow bowl.
- Place salad dressing in another shallow bowl and dip chicken in dressing, coating completely and shaking off any excess dressing. Dip chicken in crushed potato chips, completely coating chicken. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Serve immediately with barbecue sauce on tips of chicken "fingers" (see photo) and with extra sauce for dipping.
For dipping, alternate ketchup for barbecue sauce if you prefer!
We love finger food! We're recommending you try our Pinwheel Pizzas and our Teriyaki Wings as two great options, please check out our website for many more!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
10 30 12