Buttermilk Chicken Nuggets
Why pay for packaged or fast-food chicken nuggets when you can enjoy restaurant-quality versions of the dish right at home? Buttermilk Chicken Nuggets are fast and easy.
What You'll Need:
pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
1 cup buttermilk
1 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
1 (1-ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
teaspoon ground red pepper, optional
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken and buttermilk; mix well.
- In a resealable plastic storage bag, combine bread crumbs, dressing mix, and ground red pepper, if desired; seal bag and shake to mix well.
- In a shallow dish, beat egg well. Drain chicken and add to egg, turning to coat. Place chicken in storage bag; seal bag and shake to coat chicken.
- Place breaded chicken on a rimmed baking sheet and coat lightly with cooking spray. Bake 15 minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear.
03 04 13