Buttermilk Chicken Nuggets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why pay for packaged or fast-food chicken nuggets when you can enjoy restaurant-quality versions of the dish right at home? Buttermilk Chicken Nuggets are fast and easy.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 1 (1-ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper, optional
- 1 egg
- Cooking spray
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken and buttermilk; mix well.
- In a resealable plastic storage bag, combine bread crumbs, dressing mix, and ground red pepper, if desired; seal bag and shake to mix well.
- In a shallow dish, beat egg well. Drain chicken and add to egg, turning to coat. Place chicken in storage bag; seal bag and shake to coat chicken.
- Place breaded chicken on a rimmed baking sheet and coat lightly with cooking spray. Bake 15 minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear.
These homemade Buttermilk Chicken Nuggets are great with our good-for-us Baked Sweet Potato Fries!
- Looking for more fun activities to do with your kids? Check out this project for a Finger Knitting Hula Hoop Rug from our friends over at AllFreeKidsCrafts.com!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whip up our easy Icebox Salad the next time you've got company coming over and get ready to take in all the "oohs" and "aahs." This make-ahead, layered salad is both pretty and delicious. It's the all-American, hearty salad that everyone grew up eating, but in a party-size form!