Caesar Grilled Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 3 Min
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 3 Min
Caesar Grilled Chicken is the perfect topping for your favorite tossed salad. Serve atop the greens (and other salad items) of your choice, and you're ready to go!
What You'll Need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 anchovy fillets (optional, see Note)
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place chicken in a medium bowl.
- In a blender, combine remaining ingredients, including anchovy fillets, if desired. Blend on high speed until mixture is smooth. Pour blended mixture over chicken, cover, and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours, or overnight.
- Grill chicken 3 to 4 minutes per side, until no pink remains and juices run clear.
If you leave out the anchovies, you may want to add an extra 1/2 teaspoon salt to the oil mixture.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!