California Chili Chicken
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
When you need something right away, try this fast chicken chili recipe for one of today's light meals with more than a light taste. Mmm mmm!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (29-ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chili powder (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt
teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 pounds boneless chicken (white or dark meat), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 (1-pound) cans red kidney beans
What To Do:
In a large saucepan, combine tomato sauce, onion, chili powder, salt, ginger, orange rind, and oregano; bring to a boil.
Add chicken, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 7 to 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
Add kidney beans, stir gently, and cook just until warmed through.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
02 28 14