We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 18 Min
A very talented chef from upstate New York shared this chicken recipe with us, and we're sharing it with you. It was one of the best-selling menu items at his restaurant, and we bet it'll be a top-seller on your dinner table, too.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in half lengthwise (about 1-1/2 pounds total)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound sweet Italian sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 6 peperoncini, cut in half and stems removed
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 (14-ounce) can ready-to-use chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
What To Do:
- Place flour in a shallow dish. Add chicken strips and turn to coat completely with flour.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden.
- Add sausage, potatoes, peperoncini, wine, lemon juice, garlic, and rosemary; saute 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, salt, and pepper; reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer 12 to 15 minutes.
- Add butter, and simmer, uncovered, 2 to 3 minutes to allow sauce to reduce.
Recipe from award-winning Chef Carmine Sprio of Carmine's Restaurant.
Sprinkle with paprika and/or fresh chopped parsley just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.