A very talented chef from upstate New York shared this chicken recipe with us, and we're sharing it with you. It was one of the best-selling menu items at his restaurant, and we bet it'll be a top-seller on your dinner table, too.
What You'll Need:
cup all-purpose flour
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in half lengthwise (about 1-1/2 pounds total)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
pound sweet Italian sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 6 peperoncini, cut in half and stems removed
cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 (14-ounce) can ready-to-use chicken broth
teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
What To Do:
- Place flour in a shallow dish. Add chicken strips and turn to coat completely with flour.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden.
- Add sausage, potatoes, peperoncini, wine, lemon juice, garlic, and rosemary; saute 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, salt, and pepper; reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer 12 to 15 minutes.
- Add butter, and simmer, uncovered, 2 to 3 minutes to allow sauce to reduce.
Recipe from award-winning Chef Carmine Sprio of Carmine's Restaurant.
Sprinkle with paprika and/or fresh chopped parsley just before serving.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
02 05 14
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Sip on our Best Strawberry Daiquiris, close your eyes, and imagine yourself cruising the Caribbean aboard a fabulous ship without a care in the world -- it's kinda like magic!