We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There are lots of reasons to celebrate, not just birthdays and anniversaries, but promotions, raises, and lottery winnings (we hope)! And there's no better way to celebrate than with good food like this Celebration Chicken.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (2-1/2- to 3-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) can peaches in heavy syrup, drained, chopped and 2/3 cup juice reserved
What To Do:
- Place vegetable oil in a large skillet and heat over medium-high heat. Cook chicken about 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until browned.
- Add remaining ingredients (including reserved peach syrup); mix well. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer 25 to 30 minutes, turning chicken occasionally until cooked through.
Plan on making steamed rice with this because you wouldn't want to miss any of the yummy juices.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.