We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There are lots of reasons to celebrate, not just birthdays and anniversaries, but promotions, raises, and lottery winnings (we hope)! And there's no better way to celebrate than with good food like this Celebration Chicken.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (2-1/2- to 3-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) can peaches in heavy syrup, drained, chopped and 2/3 cup juice reserved
What To Do:
- Place vegetable oil in a large skillet and heat over medium-high heat. Cook chicken about 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until browned.
- Add remaining ingredients (including reserved peach syrup); mix well. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer 25 to 30 minutes, turning chicken occasionally until cooked through.
Plan on making steamed rice with this because you wouldn't want to miss any of the yummy juices.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're gonna want to bring your appetite and a loaf of crusty bread to the table when you serve this Old-World Peasant Soup. This soup is full of fresh veggies, beans, and, for old-world flavor, some kielbasa. It's a hearty, fill-ya-up soup that's sure to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!