Cheesy Chicken Bundles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make way for these golden flaky pockets oozing with hot bubbly filling! They go great with a garden-fresh salad on the side.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (5-ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained and flaked
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium-sized bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese, scallions, and pepper; mix well.
- Separate crescent roll dough into 4 rectangles, pressing together two triangles for each rectangle. Place a quarter of chicken mixture onto each rectangle. Pull 4 corners of each together, forming bundles, and seal all edges.
- Place on a baking sheet that has been coated with cooking spray and bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden.
We like to make these bundles in all sorts of different flavors. Sometimes we add 1/4 teaspoon curry powder for Curried Chicken Bundles. Other additions you can try to include: 1/4 cup chopped pecans, a 2-ounce jar of drained and chopped pimientos, or 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!