Cheesy Chicken Potpie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cheesy Chicken Potpie is great for a get-together or a quick meal on a harried weeknight. What could be tastier than homey chicken and cheese under a golden crust?
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10-3/4 ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (15-1/4 ounce) can whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15-1/4 ounce) can whole potatoes, drained and quartered
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 cups cooked, chunked chicken
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated breadstick twists
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat and saute red pepper and onion 5 to 6 minutes, or until tender.
- Add soup, milk, corn, potatoes, and ground red pepper; mix well and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until heated through.
- Stir in chicken then pour into prepared baking dish.
- Separate breadsticks, twist, and place 6 lengthwise across chicken mixture. Twist remaining 6 breadsticks and place crosswise over other breadsticks, forming a checkerboard pattern.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until breadsticks are golden and potpie is bubbly.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Homemade soup that's this hearty is simply irresistible! Between the rich tomato broth and the cheese-filled pasta it's hard not to fall in love with Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup. So, grab your favorite bowl and your soup spoon, 'cause this soup recipe is sure to please!