Cheesy Chicken Potpie
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
Cheesy Chicken Potpie is great for a get-together or a quick meal on a harried weeknight. What could be tastier than homey chicken and cheese under a golden crust?
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10-3/4 ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (15-1/4 ounce) can whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15-1/4 ounce) can whole potatoes, drained and quartered
teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 cups cooked, chunked chicken
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated breadstick twists
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat and saute red pepper and onion 5 to 6 minutes, or until tender.
- Add soup, milk, corn, potatoes, and ground red pepper; mix well and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until heated through.
- Stir in chicken then pour into prepared baking dish.
- Separate breadsticks, twist, and place 6 lengthwise across chicken mixture. Twist remaining 6 breadsticks and place crosswise over other breadsticks, forming a checkerboard pattern.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until breadsticks are golden and potpie is bubbly.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
11 06 13