Cheesy Chicken Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you think chicken wings only came with some kind of barbecue sauce? Well, guess again 'cause these Cheesy Chicken Wings are gonna blow you out of the water. You may need an extra stack of napkins on hand, but trust us--it's worth every single one. The cheesy combination makes this one a keeper, especially when you're looking for an easy party recipe for the big game.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (5-pound) package frozen chicken wings, thawed
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted
- 2 cups grated Parmesan and Romano cheeses, divided
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat large rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Place the chicken wings in a large bowl; pour melted butter over the wings and toss until evenly coated.
- In a large bowl, combine 1-3/4 cups of grated cheeses and bread crumbs. Coat the wings with the mixture, then place on the baking sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes, then turn and bake an additional 10 to 12 minutes, or until the juices run clear and no pink remains.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, milk, hot pepper sauce, and the remaining grated cheeses; whisk until thick and smooth, then serve as a dipping sauce with the wings.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!