Chicken Cutlets with Tomato-Olive Tapenade
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 8 Min
- COOK TIME
- 6 Min
- READY IN
- 14 Min
Ready for a slick relish recipe for your easy chicken dinner? Then you're going to love our simple dinner recipe for Chicken Cutlets with Tomato-Olive Tapenade. Wanna know the best part about this recipe? From start to finish, this chicken dinner is done in under 20 minutes, perfect for when you want a homemade meal squeezed into your busy lifestyle.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup diced seeded tomato
- 1/4 cup prepared refrigerated olive tapenade (see note)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 pound chicken cutlets (see note)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
What To Do:
- Combine tomato, olive tapenade, basil, vinegar, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a bowl; set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken cutlets with salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until done; transfer to a serving platter. Spoon reserved tomato mixture over chicken, and sprinkle with cheese.
You can find olive tapenade in the deli section of your supermarket. If you can't find chicken cutlets at your supermarket, it's okay to use boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Place chicken breasts between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and pound to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
BBQ sauce and smoked paprika are the key ingredients to making this chili recipe taste extra-smokin' good. Not only is our Smokin' BBQ Chili recipe flavor-packed and delicious, but it's made in just one pot, so it's extra-easy to clean up, too!