We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Okay, so we know this is easy, but maybe we should call it Chicken Easy and Delicious, because that's exactly what best describes this chicken recipe! All you need is one pot, a creamy base, and a few great seasonings to make this chicken dinner winner!
What You'll Need:
- 1 chicken (4 to 4 pounds), cut into 8 pieces
- 1 (10-3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup water
What To Do:
Place chicken pieces in a large pot.
In a medium-sized bowl, combine soup, mustard, pepper, onion powder, and water; mix well. Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- Bring to a very slow boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer 2 hours, stirring occasionally, until chicken is tender and no pink remains. Serve hot.
- Our Chicken Easy goes great with practically any side! We suggest serving it over hot cooked rice, noodles, or pasta. You can also serve it alongside bread for a tasty dunking experience!
- Want to try a new flavor? Try 1/2 teaspoon of either dillweed, caraway seed, dried tarragon, or oregano. Fresh celery or carrot chunks are a nice addition, too!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?