We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 2 Hr 15 Min
Okay, so we know this is easy, but maybe we should call it Chicken Easy and Delicious, because that's exactly what best describes this chicken recipe! All you need is one pot, a creamy base, and a few great seasonings to make this chicken dinner winner!
What You'll Need:
- 1 chicken (4 to 4 pounds), cut into 8 pieces
- 1 (10-3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup water
What To Do:
Place chicken pieces in a large pot.
In a medium-sized bowl, combine soup, mustard, pepper, onion powder, and water; mix well. Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- Bring to a very slow boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer 2 hours, stirring occasionally, until chicken is tender and no pink remains. Serve hot.
- Our Chicken Easy goes great with practically any side! We suggest serving it over hot cooked rice, noodles, or pasta. You can also serve it alongside bread for a tasty dunking experience!
- Want to try a new flavor? Try 1/2 teaspoon of either dillweed, caraway seed, dried tarragon, or oregano. Fresh celery or carrot chunks are a nice addition, too!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The next time you make a sandwich, a hamburger, or any other meal that involves slices of bread, try it on Cloud Bread. Cloud Bread is a totally gluten-free, low-carb, low-calorie, and low-fat bread alternative. It's a healthier choice that looks like a fluffy cloud and tastes so good!