We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Even if it isn't a holiday, Chicken holiday is a tasty combination that will make you feel like you're celebrating one when you serve it.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 (3- to 4-pound) chickens, cut into 8 pieces each
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (16-ounce) can frozen concentrated orange juice, thawed
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat; add the chicken and brown on all sides.
- Place chicken in a large baking dish or roasting pan. In a medium-sized bowl, stir together the cranberry sauce and orange juice.
- Add the brown sugar, salt, mustard, and pepper; mix well. Pour cranberry sauce mixture over chicken Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until done and a fork can be inserted in the chicken with ease. Turn oven to broil and broil chicken for 5 minutes until browned.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Cupid's Love Pies are a great way to share the love with friends and family, especially when they're made with lots of love. Bake these heart-shaped hand pies, filled with creamy chocolate hazelnut and strawberry jam, and get ready to receive lots of hugs and kisses!