Chicken Kiev Rollups
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
What You'll Need:
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1 tablespoon dried chives
teaspoon garlic powder
6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/2 pounds total), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
teaspoon black pepper
3 tablespoons butter, cut into 6 equal slices
1 tablespoon seasoned bread crumbs
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 6-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine parsley, chives, and garlic powder; set aside.
- Season both sides of each chicken breast with salt and pepper then sprinkle 1 teaspoon of the parsley mixture on one side of each breast.
- Place a slice of butter in the center of each piece of chicken and tightly roll up each breast, tucking in the sides as you roll. Place rolls seam-side down in muffin cups then sprinkle with bread crumbs and paprika.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken and the juices run clear. Serve immediately.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
06 19 14