We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We used a novel English-style cheese studded with tangy cranberry and orange bits in our Chicken Manchester. It's sure to be received royally at your castle!
What You'll Need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 pound semi-soft English-style aged cheese with cranberry and orange, sliced
What To Do:
Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken; cook 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn chicken, and cook 6 minutes, or until no pink remains.
- Top each breast with 1 cheese slice. Cover pan and cook just until cheese melts.
We used an English-style aged cheese with cranberries and oranges. If you can’t find this flavor, any semi-soft cheese with fruit will work great!
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out all of our cheesy favorites in The Cheese Lover's eCookbook: 34 Easy Recipes with Cheese.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an appetizer that's guaranteed to win you rave reviews...one dip at a time. Our Bread Bowl Fondue is a modern day twist on fondue that's always a hit. When you serve this all-in-one, fun-do, fondue in the bread bowl, you better stand back, or you might get trampled!
- Slow Cooked Chicken and Rice
- "Don't Peek" Chicken
- Stovetop Recipes: 14 Chicken Skillet Dinners
- Nothing to It Chicken
- 16 Simple Chicken Drumstick Recipes
- All-American Oven-"Fried" Drumsticks
- Extra Crispy Fried Chicken
- Southern Fried Chicken Recipes: 10 Easy Fried Chicken Recipes
- Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
- Baked Crispy Chicken