Chicken Noodle Parmigiana
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
Keep it quick and easy with Chicken Noodle Parmigiana. This recipe hardly takes any time at all!
What You'll Need:
- 1 egg, beaten
cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/2 pounds total)
cup vegetable oil
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2
pound fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 (3-ounce) packages ramen noodles, broken up (seasoning packet reserved for another use)
cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
- Place beaten egg in a shallow dish. Place bread crumbs in another shallow dish. Dip chicken in egg then in bread crumbs, coating completely.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook chicken 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until no pink remains.
- Remove chicken to a serving platter and cover to keep warm. Add spaghetti sauce, water, mushrooms, and noodles to skillet. Cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and return chicken to skillet, placing it over the noodles. Sprinkle chicken with mozzarella cheese. Cover and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until chicken is heated through and cheese is melted.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
02 24 14