Chicken Noodle Parmigiana
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Keep it quick and easy with Chicken Noodle Parmigiana. This recipe hardly takes any time at all!
What You'll Need:
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/2 pounds total)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 pound fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 (3-ounce) packages ramen noodles, broken up (seasoning packet reserved for another use)
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
- Place beaten egg in a shallow dish. Place bread crumbs in another shallow dish. Dip chicken in egg then in bread crumbs, coating completely.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook chicken 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until no pink remains.
- Remove chicken to a serving platter and cover to keep warm. Add spaghetti sauce, water, mushrooms, and noodles to skillet. Cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and return chicken to skillet, placing it over the noodles. Sprinkle chicken with mozzarella cheese. Cover and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until chicken is heated through and cheese is melted.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!