Chicken Parmesan for Two
- COOK TIME
- 16 Min
- READY IN
- 16 Min
In a little over 30 minutes, you can have a romantic dinner for two. Add a salad and Italian bread, and wait for sparks to fly.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2
cups prepared pasta sauce
- 1 cup (4-ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Preheata oven to 400 degrees F. Combine breadcrumbs, flour, and red pepper in a small bowl, set aside.
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Dip each chicken breast in egg whites, and coat again in breadcrumbs mixture.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add chicken, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until done.
- Place chicken breasts in a single layer in a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish. Top evenly with pasta sauce and cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until cheeses melt.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
01 12 13