Chicken Parmesan for Two
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 16 Min
Our Chicken Parmesan For Two is breaded with Italian breadcrumbs, swimming in pasta sauce, and seasoned to perfection. By the time you're done with your meal, you'll be wishing you made more of this delectable Italian dish!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups prepared pasta sauce
- 1 cup (4-ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Preheata oven to 400 degrees F. Combine breadcrumbs, flour, and red pepper in a small bowl, set aside.
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Dip each chicken breast in egg whites, and coat again in breadcrumbs mixture.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add chicken, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until done.
- Place chicken breasts in a single layer in a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish. Top evenly with pasta sauce and cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until cheeses melt.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.