Chicken Pierogi Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The easy convenience of a variety of frozen foods makes this kid-pleasing Chicken Pierogi Skillet supper an instant hit. The extra bonus of crunchy French-fried onions guarantees that this family-friendly meal will disappear in no time.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (12-ounce) jars chicken gravy
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen potato pierogis, thawed
- 1 (1-pound) package frozen boneless, skinless grilled chicken breast strips, thawed
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (2.8-ounce) can French-fried onions
What To Do:
In a large skillet, combine all ingredients except French-fried onions. Stir gently, cover, and cook over medium-low heat 6 to 8 minutes, or until heated through.
Remove cover, sprinkle with French-fried onions, and heat an additional 1 to 2 minutes; serve immediately.
For more easy recipes like this Chicken Pierogi Skillet that use frozen foods you can keep on hand, visit easyhomemeals.com.
- Looking for more easy weeknight dinners? Check out our free eCookbook, Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pot roast recipe was shared with us by a grandma who loves ballroom dancing! Whenever she made this comforting meal for dinner, the whole family would rush to the table. Plus, Grandma Lois' Pot Roast is made in one pot, so you know it's going to be easy. That leaves a lot more time for dancing!