We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
Wait until your gang dishes up a helping of this hearty Chicken Spaghetti onto their plates. Chock full of chopped rotisserie chicken and veggies, and swimming in a flavorful homemade tomato sauce, topped off with cheese, it's a winner.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 (6-ounce) can Italian-style tomato paste
- 1 (16-ounce) loaf pasteurized prepared cheese product, cut up
- 12 ounces uncooked spaghetti, cooked
- 3 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
What To Do:
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper, and saute 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in broth, tomatoes, and tomato paste. Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in cheese; cook 1 minute or until cheese melts. Stir in pasta and chicken; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is thoroughly heated.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One way to get the whole family rushin' to the dinner table is to serve up plates of these cheesy-stuffed meatballs and saucy pasta. Our recipes for Mozzarella Meatballs and Ziti even features a special ingredient that adds a little extra dose of good-for-ya too!