- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
Wait until your gang dishes up a helping of this hearty Chicken Spaghetti onto their plates. Chock full of chopped rotisserie chicken and veggies, and swimming in a flavorful homemade tomato sauce, topped off with cheese, it's a winner.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 (6-ounce) can Italian-style tomato paste
- 1 (16-ounce) loaf pasteurized prepared cheese product, cup up
- 12 ounces uncooked spaghetti, cooked
- 3 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
What To Do:
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper, and saute 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in broth, tomatoes, and tomato paste. Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in cheese; cook 1 minute or until cheese melts. Stir in pasta and chicken; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is thoroughly heated.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES