We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chicken Stroganoff is a take-off on traditional stroganoff, which is typically made with beef. Our version is sure to be a welcome addition to your mealtime routine. Besides being quick and easy, the comfort factor is over the top.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup cooking sherry or dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken (about 1/2 pound)
- 1 cup sour cream
What To Do:
- In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat; add mushrooms, sherry, thyme, and seasoned salt, and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until thoroughly warmed.
- Add chicken and bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
Serve this over 1 pound of cooked egg noodles.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.