We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our chicken strudel is one of the most popular Mr. Food chicken recipes, and one taste will tell you why. It looks great, tastes great and is so unique!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup cooked chicken chunks
- 1 (10-ounces) package frozen chopped asparagus, thawed and drained
- 1 (17-ounce) jar Alfredo sauce, divided
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (from 17.3-ounce package), thawed
- Nonstick cooking spray
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, asparagus, and 3/4 cup Alfredo sauce; mix well.
- Unfold the puff pastry onto a large baking sheet. Spoon the chicken mixture lengthwise down the center of the pastry. Cut slits 1 inch apart lengthwise down each side of the filling.
- Braid the dough over the filling, overlapping to form "X" shapes. Spray the top with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 25 to 27 minutes, or until heated through and golden.- In a small saucepan, heat the remaining Alfredo sauce over low heat. Slice the strudel and serve topped with the sauce.
Don't limit yourself to using just chicken in this recipe -- try cooked turkey, or even leftover cooked meat or fish. This also makes a hit when it's served as an appetizer.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad that's tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises is sure to be one of your favorite easy salad recipes for potluck parties!