Chicken Thighs with Potatoes and Chunky Tomato Sauce
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 29 Min
- READY IN
- 39 Min
Chicken, potatoes, and tomato sauce. Does it get much better than that? Here's a stay-at-home classic that you'll be making again and again.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (22-ounce) package frozen mashed potatoes
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
cup diced onion
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can fire-roasted tomatoes with garlic, undrained
- 2 tablespoons cold butter, cut up
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
What To Do:
- Prepare mashed potatoes according to package directions. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with Greek seasoning. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken, and cook 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from skillet, and keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add zucchini and onion to skillet, and sautï¿½ 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Add tomatoes, and cook, stirring often, 7 to 10 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove from heat, and stir in butter and next 3 ingredients.
- Serve chicken over potatoes. Spoon sauce over chicken and potatoes. Serve immediately.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES