Chicken Thighs with Potatoes and Chunky Tomato Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 29 Min
- READY IN
- 39 Min
Chicken, potatoes, and tomato sauce. Does it get much better than that? Here's a stay-at-home classic that you'll be making again and again.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (22-ounce) package frozen mashed potatoes
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can fire-roasted tomatoes with garlic, undrained
- 2 tablespoons cold butter, cut up
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
- Prepare mashed potatoes according to package directions. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with Greek seasoning. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken, and cook 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from skillet, and keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add zucchini and onion to skillet, and sautï¿½ 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Add tomatoes, and cook, stirring often, 7 to 10 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove from heat, and stir in butter and next 3 ingredients.
- Serve chicken over potatoes. Spoon sauce over chicken and potatoes. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!