Chicken Vegetable Penne
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Many times I've referred to pasta as "fast food." There are really two reasons for that - one is because it's ready so fast and the other is because the gang eats it so fast! And you can be sure that this fast chicken-and-pasta favorite will get eaten up before we can call "Dinnertime!"
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 zucchini, cut into ½-inch chunks
- 1 (12-ounce) jar chicken gravy
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions; drain and return to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with the salt, then cook for 5 to 7 minutes, until browned. Add the zucchini and cook for 6 to 8 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Add the gravy; mix well and cook until heated through and no pink remains in the chicken.
- Add the chicken mixture, the cherry tomatoes, and cheese to the pasta and toss until well combined. Serve immediately.
- This light pasta dish is just as good served chilled as it is warm.
- Like this chicken recipe? Then you'll love our collection of 14 Tasty Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Homemade soup that's this hearty is simply irresistible! Between the rich tomato broth and the cheese-filled pasta it's hard not to fall in love with Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup. So, grab your favorite bowl and your soup spoon, 'cause this soup recipe is sure to please!