Chicken Waldorf Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Inject a touch of Old New York glamour into your salad course tonight. Chicken-Waldorf Salad is super-easy and will please your guests.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups cooked chicken breast chunks
- 3 apples, cored and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss until well coated.
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Summer salads keep you and your kitchen cool! Here's one of our other favorites -- our Beefed-Up Mostaccioli Salad!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.