Chicken and Biscuits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
Think comfort food has to take a long time to prepare and cook? Nope! It's fast and easy when you know which convenience items to keep on hand. Our Chicken and Biscuits recipe is quick to make and is always quick to disappear!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables thawed
- 2 (12 ounce each) jars chicken gravy
- 1 (16.3 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, vegetables, and gravy; mix well then spoon into baking dish. Top with biscuits.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly, and biscuits are golden.
We're lucky that we have options for buying already-cooked chicken for recipes like these. Use either a package of diced cooked chicken, or dice it yourself using a store-bought rotisserie chicken. Nobody has to know that we didn't slave in the kitchen for hours!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!