Chicken and Slaw Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Rotisserie chicken is so handy! Use it to make these Chicken and Slaw Wraps, and you'll have a hearty chicken sandwich ready for lunch, dinner or a nutritious snack in minutes.
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coleslaw mix with carrots
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 8 slices deli-style white Cheddar cheese slices
- 4 sun-dried tomato basil wraps
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, stir together first 4 ingredients.
- Place 2 cheese slices in a single layer on 1 side of each wrap; top each evenly with about 3/4 cup chicken mixture. Roll up jellyroll-style; wrap in plastic wrap, twisting ends of wrap to seal. Chill up to 8 hours, if desired. Cut in half to serve.
We have lots more easy sandwich recipes!
Courtesy of Oxmoor House
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have leave you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.