Chicken and Tortellini Pesto
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is no ordinary pasta salad. Simply serve it over salad greens for a taste and a look that can't be beat. Plus, the addition of tortellini noodles makes this tasty dish much heartier than your average pasta salad, perfect for a cozy night in.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound cheese tortellini
- 1 pound cooked boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Pesto sauce
What To Do:
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the tortellini to desired doneness; drain and cool immediately by rinsing in cold water, then drain again.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients thoroughly but gently.
Any store-bought Pesto will work fine, or you can make your own, using our Pesto Sauce recipe.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 9 Simple Chicken Drumstick Recipes
- All-American Oven-"Fried" Drumsticks
- Skillet Barbecued Chicken
- Extra Crispy Fried Chicken
- Second Street Chicken and Pasta
- Barbecued Drumsticks
- Honey Garlic Drumsticks
- Crispy Oven-Fried Drumsticks
- Oven-Fried Chicken with Honey Butter Sauce
- Slow Cooked Chicken and Rice