Chicken and Vegetable Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
So colorful and wonderfully fresh tasting, it'll have everyone coming back for seconds.
What You'll Need:
- 12 ounces tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped onion
What To Do:
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta to desired doneness; drain, let cool, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, milk, and salt.
- Add the pasta and toss to blend.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Chill for several hours before serving.
Note: You may need to moisten the salad with additional mayonnaise just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.