Chicken 'n' Rice Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Chicken 'n' Rice Skillet is a one-dish wonder that only uses 5 ingredients... what could be easier?
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (6-ounce) package uncooked quick-cooking long-grain and wild rice mix (including seasoning packet)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breasts
What To Do:
- Combine milk, soup, rice mix, and seasoning packet; set aside.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and cook 5 minutes on each side. Pour rice mixture over chicken; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 12 minutes or until chicken is done and liquid is absorbed.
For a quick side salad, purchase a bag of gourmet salad mix, toss in a few cherry tomato halves for color, drizzle with your favorite Italian dressing, and- voila- dinner is served!
For even more tasty and easy rice recipes, read our Simple Rice Recipes collection!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Clear the deck sailors! Our recipe for Avocado Breakfast Boats is so good it'll blow your taste buds right out of the water! Just imagine a fresh avocado and tomato salsa mixed together and served over fluffy, scrambled eggs right in the avocado "boats"...it's a breakfast delight!