Crispy Honey Mustard Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just wait until you put out a platter of our baked Crispy Honey Mustard Wings for a party or even as a change-of-pace main dish meal with a few go-alongs. Either way, you'll want lots of napkins for enjoying our flavor-packed sweet 'n' spicy wings!
What You'll Need:
- 4 pounds split chicken wings or drumettes, thawed if frozen
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced onion flakes
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place wings in a large bowl and add oil, salt, and pepper; toss until evenly coated, then place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until crispy, turning once halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Place cooked wings in honey mustard mixture and toss until evenly coated. Return wings to baking sheet and cook 8 to 10 additional minutes, or until cooked through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a hard time deciding which Halloween candies you want to eat first, then you're going to love this recipe for Halloween Candy Bark. We took some tips from Dr. Frankenstein and created a bark made from an assortment of your favorite candy. The results are "monstrously" good!