Dressed-Up Rotisserie Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 27 Min
- READY IN
- 32 Min
Want to be a mealtime hero? Shhh. Bring home a pre-cooked whole rotisserie chicken and brush on our easy to make sweet and sour glaze. Once it heats up in our ovens, no one would ever believe we didn't start this one from scratch.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1 (2-1/2-pound) whole rotisserie chicken
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat olive oil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat; add shallots, and saute 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in apricot preserves and next 3 ingredients. Reduce heat to low, and cook 5 to 6 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Brush glaze over chicken. Place chicken on a lightly greased rack in an aluminum foil lined roasting pan. Bake 15 minutes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your lunch box or afternoon snack could use a little change-of-pace, then you're going to go crazy for these...Crazy Corn Dog Muffins! What's crazy about them? Well, aside from being "crazy good" they're also super easy to make and very portable!