We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Apricots and soy infuse these chicken breasts with an Asian flavor. Ducky Chicken makes a great dinner for guests.
What You'll Need:
- 2/3 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
What To Do:
Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients except the chicken.
Place half of the sauce mixture in a small saucepan and warm over low heat on the stovetop until the chicken is done; place the other half in a small bowl, to be used for basting.
- Grill the chicken, turning once and basting with the sauce from the bowl, for 7 to 10 minutes, or until no pink remains and the juices run clear. Place the chicken on a serving platter and cover with the heated sauce.
Note: I like my foods a little on the spicy side. If you do, too, add an additional 1/4 teaspoon of hot pepper sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!