We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Apricots and soy infuse these chicken breasts with an Asian flavor. Ducky Chicken makes a great dinner for guests.
What You'll Need:
- 2/3 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
What To Do:
Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients except the chicken.
Place half of the sauce mixture in a small saucepan and warm over low heat on the stovetop until the chicken is done; place the other half in a small bowl, to be used for basting.
- Grill the chicken, turning once and basting with the sauce from the bowl, for 7 to 10 minutes, or until no pink remains and the juices run clear. Place the chicken on a serving platter and cover with the heated sauce.
Note: I like my foods a little on the spicy side. If you do, too, add an additional 1/4 teaspoon of hot pepper sauce.