Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 37 Min
- READY IN
- 42 Min
No kidding, it takes just 5 minutes to throw together this Easy Chicken Pot Pie! When you have canned soup, frozen vegetables, refrigerated biscuits and a rotisserie chicken on hand, you can get a comforting, homestyle dinner on the table in no time!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans cream of broccoli or chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
teaspoon dried thyme
teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen chopped mixed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots)
- 2 cups cubed cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 (12-ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In an ungreased 9- x 13-inch baking dish, combine first 4 ingredients. Top with vegetables then chicken.
- Bake 15 minutes then remove from oven.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces then arrange over chicken. Bake 22 more minutes, or until biscuits are golden.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES