Easy Chicken Pot Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 37 Min
- READY IN
- 42 Min
No kidding, it takes just 5 minutes to throw together this Easy Chicken Pot Pie! When you have canned soup, frozen vegetables, refrigerated biscuits and a rotisserie chicken on hand, you can get a comforting, homestyle dinner on the table in no time!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans cream of broccoli or chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen chopped mixed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots)
- 2 cups cubed cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 (12-ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In an ungreased 9- x 13-inch baking dish, combine first 4 ingredients. Top with vegetables then chicken.
- Bake 15 minutes then remove from oven.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces then arrange over chicken. Bake 22 more minutes, or until biscuits are golden.
- We've got loads more pot pie recipes. Just check out our collection of 21 Easy Pot Pie Recipes, including beef pot pies, turkey pot pies, and more!
- Like this chicken recipe? Then you'll love our collection of 14 Tasty Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes.
This recipe is courtesy of Oxmoor House.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!