Easy Dinner Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our twist on traditional Shepherd's Pie makes great use of lighter ground chicken instead of ground beef. Our Easy Dinner Pie is stick-to-your-ribs delicious.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound fresh ground chicken
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 cups seasoned mashed potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, combine chicken, dillweed, salt, and white pepper; mix well.
- Form a ring of chicken mixture around the edge of a 9-inch deep dish pie plate. Place cooked mashed potatoes in center of chicken ring. Sprinkle paprika over potatoes and bake 30 minutes.
- Cut into serving-sized wedges and serve hot.
Smashed Potatoes are perfect in this recipe. They add great color and flavor.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Create a little Christmas magic of your own with our easy recipe for Christmas Magic Squares. This holiday-festive cookie bar recipe is great for snackin' on all holiday season long, like when you're at a cookie exchange with friends or when you're trimming the tree!