Easy Island Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ready for a tropical getaway? Well, we can't quite give you that, but we can give you a tropical dinner recipe that's almost as good! Our Easy Island Chicken combines the flavors of coconut, pineapple, and lime juice to create a fruity splash of fun at dinnertime. We bet when you smell the aromas wafting throughout your home, you won't be able to wait to try it!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 pounds whole chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 3/4 cup cream of coconut
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat, then brown chicken. Remove chicken to prepared baking pan; set aside.
- In the same skillet, combine cream of coconut, lime juice, soy sauce, and cornstarch; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in remaining ingredients then pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, 50 to 60 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken and the juices run clear.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!