Farmers' Chicken Fingers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These really aren't the fingers of a chicken - they're just long strips of chicken. The only fingers here are the tiny ones that grab them off the plate and gobble them up!
What You'll Need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 pound)
- 1 bag (6 ounces) potato chips, crushed
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
- Slice the chicken lengthwise into 1/2-inch strips. Place the crushed potato chips in a shallow bowl; set aside.
- Place the salad dressing in a shallow bowl and dip the chicken into the dressing, shaking off any excess dressing. Dip the chicken into the crushed potato chips, completely coating the chicken. Place on a cookie sheet that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray and bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
My grandchildren like dipping these in ketchup. I like sweet-and-sour and barbecue sauce for mine.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can enjoy a cookie version of your favorite campfire treat with our recipe for Peanut Butter S'more Bars! These bars feature a chunky peanut butter crust that's layered with marshmallow creme, chocolate chips, and roasted peanuts. Go on, make these and be the star of the next potluck!