Farmers' Chicken Fingers
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
These really aren't the fingers of a chicken - they're just long strips of chicken. The only fingers here are the tiny ones that grab them off the plate and gobble them up!
What You'll Need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 pound)
- 1 bag (6 ounces) potato chips, crushed
cup ranch salad dressing
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
- Slice the chicken lengthwise into 1/2-inch strips. Place the crushed potato chips in a shallow bowl; set aside.
- Place the salad dressing in a shallow bowl and dip the chicken into the dressing, shaking off any excess dressing. Dip the chicken into the crushed potato chips, completely coating the chicken. Place on a cookie sheet that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray and bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
My grandchildren like dipping these in ketchup. I like sweet-and-sour and barbecue sauce for mine.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
01 18 14