Fast Chicken Fajitas
- 10 fajitas
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
You can go to a restaurant for fajitas but, when you get past the steam and the sizzle, you're left with a small portion of chicken and a high price tag! Why not bring the sizzle to your own kitchen table with a lower calorie count and price tag?!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 large onions, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/4 pounds total), cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons dry fajita seasoning
- 10 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onions and peppers, and saute 3 to 5 minutes, or until onions are tender, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine chicken and fajita seasoning until chicken is thoroughly coated.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook 5 to 6 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken and onions are browned, stirring frequently.
- Distribute chicken mixture evenly over tortillas. Top with salsa and lettuce then roll up tortillas and serve immediately.
Be sure to peruse our collection of top 10 favorite restaurant recipes!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
02 08 13