Garden Chicken Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Packet cooking puts to rest two mealtime dilemmas at once: portioning and cleanup. Our Garden Chicken Bake recipe is so easy and flavor-packed, you'll reach for this one again and again!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (0.7-ounce) envelope dry Italian dressing mix, with 1 tablespoon reserved
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/2 pounds total)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 onion, cut in half moon slices
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Tear 4 pieces of aluminum foil, each about 12 x 18 inches.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with dressing mix, then lay each piece of chicken on a piece of aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, combine bell pepper, zucchini, onion, the reserved 1 tablespoon Italian dressing mix, and oil; toss until vegetables are completely coated. Distribute vegetable mixture evenly over chicken breasts and drizzle any remaining dressing over vegetables.Sprinkle cheese over vegetables and seal packets tightly. Place packets on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken and juices run clear.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.