Garlicky Baked Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What garlic goodnessI love it! (Yes, I think you'll still get kissed!) Our Garlicky Baked Chicken uses that tasty garlic flavor we love without becoming overpowering. Plus, it bakes up in only twenty minutes making it a quick chicken dinner to prepare during the week. Pair it with a side of mashed potatoes or green beans, and boy, you'll have a feast on your hands! Get ready to chow down on a chicken dinner tonight.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon brown seasoning sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- chopped parsley for garnish
What To Do:
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together all the ingredients except the chicken and parsley. Place the chicken in the marinade, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Shake off the marinade from the chicken, discard excess marinade, and place the chicken in a baking pan that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until the chicken is fork-tender and no pink remains. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
This is great grilled or broiled, too.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Clear the deck sailors! Our recipe for Avocado Breakfast Boats is so good it'll blow your taste buds right out of the water! Just imagine a fresh avocado and tomato salsa mixed together and served over fluffy, scrambled eggs right in the avocado "boats"...it's a breakfast delight!