Glazed Chicken Thighs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
Glazed to perfection, these chicken thighs will be real crowd-pleasers. With a tropical twist, this easy chicken dinner recipe is great for a mini-escape right at home. Plus, chicken thighs are such an inexpensive dinner option that you really can't go wrong!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon butter
What To Do:
- Whisk together first 4 ingredients until smooth; set aside.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly over chicken. Dust evenly with flour.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Melt butter over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and cook 5 to 6 minutes on each side. Remove chicken from pan, and keep warm. Add pineapple juice mixture to skillet; cook, whisking constantly, 1 minute or until thickened and bubbly. Pour over chicken.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.