Grilled Lemon Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lemon gives great flavor to every dish and this Grilled Lemon Chicken is no exception... but it is exceptional! You'll love it.
What You'll Need:
- 1 small onion, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 6 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
What To Do:
- Process first 7 ingredients in an electric blender until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides. Reserve 1/4 cup lemon mixture, and chill.
- Place chicken in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; pour remaining lemon mixture over chicken. Seal bag securely, and chill 2 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat the grill. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium-hot coals (350 degrees to 400 degrees) about 7 minutes on each side or until done, basting chicken often with reserved 1/4 cup lemon mixture.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!