Grilled Lemon Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lemon gives great flavor to every dish and this Grilled Lemon Chicken is no exception... but it is exceptional! You'll love it.
What You'll Need:
- 1 small onion, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 6 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
What To Do:
- Process first 7 ingredients in an electric blender until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides. Reserve 1/4 cup lemon mixture, and chill.
- Place chicken in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; pour remaining lemon mixture over chicken. Seal bag securely, and chill 2 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat the grill. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium-hot coals (350 degrees to 400 degrees) about 7 minutes on each side or until done, basting chicken often with reserved 1/4 cup lemon mixture.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!