Grilled Lemon Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Lemon gives great flavor to every dish and this Grilled Lemon Chicken is no exception... but it is exceptional! You'll love it.
What You'll Need:
- 1 small onion, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 6 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
What To Do:
- Process first 7 ingredients in an electric blender until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides. Reserve 1/4 cup lemon mixture, and chill.
- Place chicken in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; pour remaining lemon mixture over chicken. Seal bag securely, and chill 2 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat the grill. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium-hot coals (350 degrees to 400 degrees) about 7 minutes on each side or until done, basting chicken often with reserved 1/4 cup lemon mixture.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The next time you make a sandwich, a hamburger, or any other meal that involves slices of bread, try it on Cloud Bread. Cloud Bread is a totally gluten-free, low-carb, low-calorie, and low-fat bread alternative. It's a healthier choice that looks like a fluffy cloud and tastes so good!