Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
All the trendy restaurants are serving this dish, and now you can make it right in your own backyard!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 2/3 cup powdered lemonade-flavor drink mix
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the dressing, lemonade mix, and pepper. Stir well and add the chicken. Cover and marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for about 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Place the chicken on the grill, discarding the marinade. Grill the chicken for 12 to 15 minutes, until a fork can be inserted into the chicken with ease and no pink remains, turning halfway through the grilling.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who would've thought that with just 4 ingredients you can make the tastiest shredded pork ever, and right in your slow cooker, too! Our Down-Home Shredded Pork gets it's special flavor from a combination of BBQ sauce and root beer, and when ya slow cook it for hours (like we do) you can bet those flavors are really going to come through.