Hats Off Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This chicken and pasta dish is filled with fresh garden veggies and Italian seasoning. Plus, it only takes 20 minutes to prepare this one-pot meal, which makes dinnertime a breeze. Hats Off Chicken is easy enough for a weeknight meal, and tasty enough for a special occasion.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound orrechiette, bow tie, or penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 6 plum tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 small yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, in a soup pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring to brown on all sides. Add remaining ingredients and cook 10 to 12 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Add pasta and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whip up our easy Icebox Salad the next time you've got company coming over and get ready to take in all the "oohs" and "aahs." This make-ahead, layered salad is both pretty and delicious. It's the all-American, hearty salad that everyone grew up eating, but in a party-size form!