Italian Chicken Kebabs
Whether you call this shish kebab or dinner on a stick, youâ€™ll love the Italian spin we put on this hearty grilled favorite.
What You'll Need:
- 8 wooden or metal skewers
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 1 eggplant, skin on, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 onions, cut into 1-inch chunks
cup Italian dressing
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce, warmed
What To Do:
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 15 to 20 minutes. Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Thread chicken, eggplant, and onion alternately on each skewer. (Be sure to pierce the skin of the eggplant with the skewers to keep it from falling off the skewers.) Baste each kebab completely with Italian dressing; discard any leftover marinade.
- Grill kebabs for 6 to 7 minutes per side, until chicken is cooked through and no pink remains.
- Remove kebabs to a serving platter and top with spaghetti sauce.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
07 31 13