Jalapeno Peach Chicken
What You'll Need:
- 6 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
teaspoon black pepper
cup peach preserves
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced (see Note)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, whisk together the peach preserves, vinegar and jalapeno pepper. Spoon mixture over chicken.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken and juices run clear.
Keep on enjoying the refreshing feel and sweet flavor of peaches by ending your meal with our delicious Peachy Keen Cream Pie!
- For bone-in chicken breat, cook chicken for 50 minutes or until no pink remains in chicken and juices run clear.
- The juices and seeds of fresh jalapeno peppers can burn your eyes and hands, so be sure to wear some type of protective gloves when handling them, and keep them away from your eyes. If you like it spicy, throw in the whole seeded and minced jalapeno!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
08 18 11