- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
- READY IN
- 1 Hr
When people get together to play really good, upbeat music, some people say they're "jammin'". And I say that when chicken is this good it deserves the same description. Oh, and the raspberry jam is what gives it the really "jammin'" taste!
What You'll Need:
- 4 chicken leg-thigh quarters (3½ to 4 pounds total), skin removed
teaspoon black pepper
cup seedless red raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
teaspoon crushed red pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
- Place the chicken in a 9" x 13" glass baking dish that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray; sprinkle with the salt and black pepper.
- In a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients over low heat for about 1 minute, or until the jam melts and the sauce is smooth and bubbly. Spoon half of the raspberry mixture over the chicken; cover with aluminum foil and bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until no pink remains and the juices run clear.
- Remove from the oven; spoon the remaining sauce over the chicken, and return the chicken to the oven for 5 minutes, uncovered, or until the sauce glazes the chicken.
Apple cider vinegar will do if you don't have any balsamic vinegar.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
08 07 13