We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
When people get together to play really good, upbeat music, some people say they're "jammin'". And I say that when chicken is this good it deserves the same description. Oh, and the raspberry jam is what gives it the really "jammin'" taste!
What You'll Need:
- 4 chicken leg-thigh quarters (3½ to 4 pounds total), skin removed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup seedless red raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
- Place the chicken in a 9" x 13" glass baking dish that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray; sprinkle with the salt and black pepper.
- In a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients over low heat for about 1 minute, or until the jam melts and the sauce is smooth and bubbly. Spoon half of the raspberry mixture over the chicken; cover with aluminum foil and bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until no pink remains and the juices run clear.
- Remove from the oven; spoon the remaining sauce over the chicken, and return the chicken to the oven for 5 minutes, uncovered, or until the sauce glazes the chicken.
Apple cider vinegar will do if you don't have any balsamic vinegar.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
BBQ sauce and smoked paprika are the key ingredients to making this chili recipe taste extra-smokin' good. Not only is our Smokin' BBQ Chili recipe flavor-packed and delicious, but it's made in just one pot, so it's extra-easy to clean up, too!