Jerk Style Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
- READY IN
- 4 Hr 45 Min
A traditional Kwanzaa dish, Jerk-Style Chicken is packed with flavor that your family is sure to celebrate all year long.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3- to 3-1/2 pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 1 tablespoon dried jerk seasoning
What To Do:
- Place chicken in a large resealable plastic bag. Add remaining ingredients, seal, and turn bag to coat evenly.
- Place in refrigerator at least 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place chicken and onion in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; discard any remaining marinade.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear.
For a great go-along, try our crunchy Kwanzaa Slaw.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!