Lemon Rosemary Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lots of colorful veggies, lots of lemon, and lots of lip-smacking flavor gives us a chicken dinner recipe we know you're gonna love. Our Lemon Rosemary Chicken has a light touch but is packed with flavor for a dinner recipe that's absolutely perfect to cook up during spring or summer.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (4- 5-pound) roasting chicken
- 2 yellow squash, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 2 carrots, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 6 small red potatoes, cut into quarters
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Place chicken on a rack in a large roasting pan. Rub half the seasoning mixture evenly over the whole chicken, including the cavity.
- Place vegetables and potatoes in the bowl with the remaining seasoning mixture and toss to coat well. Place vegetables around chicken in roasting pan.
- Bake 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours, or until no pink remains in the chicken and the juices run clear, basting chicken and vegetables occasionally.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Homemade soup that's this hearty is simply irresistible! Between the rich tomato broth and the cheese-filled pasta it's hard not to fall in love with Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup. So, grab your favorite bowl and your soup spoon, 'cause this soup recipe is sure to please!