Lemony Garlic Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 20 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 20 Min
What's our secret to fancying up a whole cut-up budget-friendly chicken? Look no further than a homemade zesty marinade made from flavorful fresh ingredients. The result is a moist and tasty Lemony Garlic Chicken.
What You'll Need:
- 2/3 cup lemon juice (juice of 4 to 5 lemons)
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic bulb, cloves separated, peeled and chopped
- 1 (3-to 3 ½-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine lemon juice, wine, oil, parsley, and garlic.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and place in prepared baking dish. Pour lemon juice mixture over chicken, cover, and marinate 20 to 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Bake, uncovered, 60 to 70 minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!