Marinated Grilled Chicken Thighs
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 22 Min
- READY IN
- 27 Min
Step away from those boring ol' chicken breasts, and cook up some chicken thighs for dinner! These marinated beauties will leave the whole gang satisfied.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon prepared minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon paprika
teaspoon garlic salt
cup canola oil
- 12 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
What To Do:
- Combine first 11 ingredients in a large resealable plastic freezer bag; add chicken. Seal and marinate in the refrigerator while grill is preheating. Meanwhile, preheat the grill to medium-high heat (350 degrees to 400 degrees).
- Remove chicken from bag, reserving marinade. Place reserved marinade in a saucepan, and bring to a boil; boil 1 minute. Grill chicken, covered, 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until done, basting with reserved boiled marinade.
Don't let this short marinating time fool you ?these juicy chicken thighs are loaded with savory flavor.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES