Marinated Grilled Chicken Thighs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 22 Min
- READY IN
- 27 Min
Step away from those boring ol' chicken breasts, and cook up some chicken thighs for dinner! These marinated beauties will leave the whole gang satisfied.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon prepared minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 12 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
What To Do:
- Combine first 11 ingredients in a large resealable plastic freezer bag; add chicken. Seal and marinate in the refrigerator while grill is preheating. Meanwhile, preheat the grill to medium-high heat (350 degrees to 400 degrees).
- Remove chicken from bag, reserving marinade. Place reserved marinade in a saucepan, and bring to a boil; boil 1 minute. Grill chicken, covered, 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until done, basting with reserved boiled marinade.
Don't let this short marinating time fool you ?these juicy chicken thighs are loaded with savory flavor.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take a day off from your ordinary dinner routine to make this extraordinary Layered Italian Crescent Ring. It's as easy as layering some of your favorite Italian sub ingredients and wrapping them up in a cozy crescent dough blanket. The whole family is going to love this one!